Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My diecast collection site

many diecast collectors have their own diecast blogsite so they can show to the whole world their diecast collections.


well, here's my share.


i started collecting diecast cars almost a decade ago. i started of with collecting VW beetles- of various scales. my collection evolved and also included various "air-cooled" VW models as well (bus, type 181, squareback, fastback, karmann ghias, etc.)


just recently, my passion for collecting diecast cars grew, i  adopted two new "lines"- i am now also collecting F1 cars of the 2001 F1 season in 1:18 scale and mitsubishi lancer evos rally in 1:43 scale. i also started "collecting" various "old school" cars.


i will be posting pics of  my collection soon- as i familiarize myself with "blogging" and "posting" pics.


myles

No comments:

Post a Comment